23 February 2006

And Now for Something Completely Different.


PBS is running a 6 episode series, "Monty Python's Personal Best." Not to be missed. Listings are here.
"Mr Mousebender: And I thought to myself, "A little fermented curd will do the trick," so, I curtailed my Walpoling activities, sallied forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles.
Henry Wenslydale: Come again?
Mr Mousebender: I want to buy some cheese.
Henry Wenslydale: Oh, I thought you were complaining about the bouzouki player.
Mr Mousebender: Certainly not. I am one who delights in all manifestations of the Terpsichorean muse.
Henry Wenslydale: Sorry?
Mr Mousebender: [in a silly Northern accent] Ooh, I like a nice dance - you're forced to."
Also, I don't like spam. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched this programme on the telly whilst snacking on Anthrax Ripple and carefully not expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

And now, a man with a tape recorder up his nose...

24 February, 2006 08:28  
Blogger PSA+ said...

'Prefer to nibble a bit of cockroach cluster myself...

24 February, 2006 08:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home