28 March 2006

Holy City, Oily City.



I've been meaning to put this up for a week. I miss a great many things about the South Carolina lowcountry, but not the worrisome possibility of being attacked by An Oiled Man Armed With Nunchucks.

"Smith answered reluctantly, wearing athletic shorts and shoes with oil covering his bare torso and a pair of wooden nunchucks in his left hand. The officers ordered him to drop the weapon, but he refused. When Thayer attempted to grab his arm, Smith began hitting Hildebidle with the nunchucks. They had a hard time controlling him because of the oil."

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha. I wanted to add a funny comment, but there's no way I can top a headline that says "Police arrest oiled man armed with nunchucks".

I'll be lying in bed tonight, and my wife is going to ask my why I keep quietly laughing to myself.

28 March, 2006 15:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home